събота, 28 януари 2012 г.

Winners!


Hi everyone,

Kelly here with the winners from the last 2 challenges.  You all sure know how to make it difficult for us!

The winners for CCH#101- Lace and/or pearls are:

#45 - Sheryl C

Congratulations!  Please email me at kmsmith@sky.com for your prize details 

Our Top 3 are:

 104 -  Mimi
4 - Sally 

Well done everyone, don't forget to snag your badges from the sidebar.

The winners for CCH#102 - Tic Tac Toe are:


Winner is:  #56 - Meg 

Please contact me on kmsmith@sky.com to claim your prize.

Our Top 5:

#8 - Archana
 132 - Lizy
 81 - CG

Congratulations to you all.


7 коментара:

Archana Joshi каза...

Thanks so much for choosing me for top 5, regards, Archana

Bea каза...

But where are the winners from challenge # 99 - Bears?

Bea

Sheryl каза...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited about winning! :-)
I love your pretty Valentine Blog!

citronlime каза...

What!?!?!? Me? Woohoo...thank you so very much! :)

CG каза...

Thank you so much for the top 5 spot! Love your challenges!

Sassy Scrapper каза...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of top 5. I am totally honored. Congratulations to the other winner.
Hugs Bonnie

Shelly Schmidt каза...

Thank You so much for choosing my card as a Top 5- I am so honored and excited! I love stopping by and seeing all of the challenges and winners- Wow- I am so thrilled!!!